View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
My ringer went corrupt a couple times already. And after playing with a combination of SR, turn on and off the sense. This is what I came up with that seems to work all the time. Just want to share with you and others.
turn off htc sense -> SR -> make your changes to ringtones, or unload from Keep my tones -> turn back on HTC sense -> SR(optional)
It has worked for me so far.
Thanks, sounds like very similar steps. For me, after ringer failure, if I selected a new ringer with Sense off then turned it on the new selection wouldnt stick. As if the old selection was stored in Sense somehow.(Not saying it was)
So I saw the new selection stick after making it with Sense off, SR,then enable Sense. Testing=fun.
Thanks again for the feedback.
Edit-just re-read your post, we are both doing a SR after turning Sense off so that may be the key.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.