View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 03:20 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
is there any way to get the titanium menu back to how you used to have it before you took all of the words away on the panels and replaced them with icons? when I try calk's default titanium restore there are no email and text panels, and titanium weather just gives degrees and no "mostly cloudy"

just tryin to get back to the oldschool DRB roms looks with the newer sys.
Install this cab - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1250172831

It will have you uninstall the current Reeseboy Titanium Addons and then replace it with the ones you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.