gor420
Lurker

gor420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 keeps waking up on its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpracer1 View Post
I emailed HTC about this signal switching making the phone backlight turn on. I asked them if there was a way to avoid this perhaps through the registry......they said they dont support any registry changes and will give no info.

Thanks alot HTC.
LOL...I bet those deuche nozzles don't support regedits...This phone is beginning to irk me...I had a mogul before and it was "ok" The hardware and software are much much better on this TP2 but the buggy windows issues still exist...Both my TP2 and my mogul wake up randomly for no reason... They always have. I plan on using this TP2 for a while with stock ROM but I have tons of cabs installed. The battery life absolutely sucks. Literally I maybe make make one quick call, send one txt message and thats it some days and my phone will be near dead by the end of the day when I make a 10 minute call to someone. I installed "HD Tweak" yesterday to try and fix the battery life issues im having. I have the data set to turn off 1 min after all data using progs are closed. This definately helped. However, it doesn't help, though, when I woke up this morning, there's my TP2 with a dim but "on" screen for who knows how long. More than likely it had been on for hours. Super annoying. If someone comes up with a fix for this I would be the first in line to try it. I have to say though my mogul didn't wake nearly as often. Not even every day. BTW I have push inet off, email set to check every couple hours. The sleep button should absolutely put the phone to complete sleep only for screen to come on when phone rings! Ugg htc. Anyone wanna buy a slightly used sprint tp2?