View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
rruelas
Lurker

rruelas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sony Locationfree cab?

I have a touch pro 2 and I have WMWiFirouter installed. I have the SonyLocation free software installed on my Dell Netbook. It worked great. I was able to watch hours of recorded shows and local tv programming on my DVR cablebox and it never logged me off or got disconnected.

Now i heard that there was a locationfree cab for windows mobile devices. I would love to have it on my phone when bringing my netbook is not approprite but i cant find it anywhere. only on symbian devices. When i do a search on google, yahoo, and bing, all of websites i find say that the software was discontinued last year and the japanise version was discontinued back in august.

I dont have a tv tuner on my computer at home so orb is out. And i really wasn't looking forward into buying a slingbox or hava. I bought the Sonylocation free box at a Sony Outlet Store for only 19.99 and it works with my PSP. But my PSP will not work with Wifirouter. I guess the PSP can not pickup that type of AdHoc connection. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone has that cab? Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.