View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:07 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Storage card disappears when connecting in "Disk Drive Mode" with USB Cable

Ok, I'm assuming everyone has rebooted both the pc and ppc without them connected.

the settings in the ppc applet can get 'stuck' so try toggling them. if you have it set to prompt when connected do you ever actually get the prompt?

one of the problems with usb is that the PC stores every device that connects, and sometimes records multiple instances of your phone, thus confusing it. there are several walkthroughs on how to clear your usd device list, but I usually just go to device manager and uninstall all my usb hosts. PnP will re-detect and your usually good to go.