View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarlam View Post
i tried it, but the touchflo didnt work for me in landscape, so i went with the one from nov 3rd, but that one didnt work in landscape either. is the one from oct 22nd or is the one for oct 25th the one i should use?
You are not going to get fully functional Landscape with manila 2.5-it hasnt been ported yet. The port is from the LEO which is Portrait only. There is a Landscape feature to Pictures, Music and a few Programs but thats it. The keyboard is fully functional for messaging, Opera, and a few others so there is the extent of Landscape at this point.
As far as other options, I've run the Oct 25th version and that is good ol' classic amazing Energy ROM. Users I trust fully went with the 28th version-even though it says Test-and they say its great. Those are both WM 6.5.1 with the Start button on the bottom and VERY finger friendly. The 22nd ROM is WM 6.5-prob what your used to.
IMO I'd go with 25th or 28th.

Edit-I recommend the 25th or 28th for those not down with the latest version. IMO it ROCKS and despite the Chef saying it's not ready, it's my daily driver!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-08-2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: clarity
This post has been thanked 2 times.