View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:17 PM
JokeZony0u
Halfway to VIP Status

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by animez View Post
I really like this rom but I'm having no luck getting the GPS working, Quick GPS gives me an immediate connection error and neither Google Maps or Bing will find any satellites. I searched through this thread and download the VGA Quick GPS software linked to by darren.wlsn1 here, but when I try to install it I get a error telling me the software can not be installed because it "does not have sufficient system permissions."

Can anyone help me out with this, I'd like to stay on this rom, but not at the cost of gps functionality.
Hmm..GPS is definitely working, well at least through speculation I think it is- if you update your weather, it'll locate your current location (maybe I'm wrong and it uses cell towers?).

Btw, very surprised about that because I'm in New York, was out in Little Italy last night and it found me in Little Italy- pretty nice to see that as a location lol