View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 PM
beastrider20
Lurker

beastrider20 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Hi looked through about 10 pages of this thread and couldnt find anything on it so im just giving an update on me using the 21864 m2.5 rom with the max manila 2.519202525 ultimate v2.5 ... I really like a lot of things about this rom although i liked the idea of the start tab on the bottom in the other rom (also tried briefly) but the two biggest problems i am having is that the cpu and program memory max out very quickly (almost as if it caches everything i open or doesnt really close it when i tell it to close not sure) so very soon if i dont use "cleanram" I am running at like 85+% which slows everything down i.e. animations and tab switching considerably...i did see some other replies about this issue so that wasnt really the main thing i wanted to post.

The other thing is that although everything on the gps AND the triangulation works flawlessly other than having to manually update it when i need too BUT for some reason my main clock now displays my location as being dublin london and time FROM dublin london with no way of changing that location (yes i can make a new clock with the proper time zone but that defeats the purpose of wanting the clock to automatically adjust based on where you are)...just thought you would want to know...thanks
Great rom and theme by the way though...I will most likely in the long run use the customized version of 2.5 you have with the start tab on the bottom if and when most of the bugs are worked out...cant wait. I wish i knew more about all this programming and kitchen stuff where i could get in there and help work out bugs and actually be of help since i find it fun to play around with stuff like that but i am light years behind trying to do something like that for now lol