View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM
haus
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Haus Intrepid Tips and Tricks

Hi ChiefGeek, thanks for posting. The script I posted is called a mortscript. It is run by an interpreter called (drumroll) Mortscript, a simply amazing piece of software that lets people like me easily write code for Windows Mobile machines.

To answer your questions:

1. Mortscript will not brick your unit (thought since I'm not the author I couldn't make any guarantees - but thousands of us have been using it on WinMo devices for years)

2. Mortscript will not void your warranty in any way. It's an application just like any other - Sprint Nav, Resco File Explorer, Facebook, whatever.

I realized when I moved this post over from Sprintusers.com, I simplified the instructions because more users here seem familiar with tools like Mortscript. I will edit my post to include more specific instructions. In the meantime if anyone with high reputation wants to peruse the script and indicate that it's harmless, that'd be cool (I can attest that as I wrote it is harmless, but who wants to take my word!). I wrote it to solve a backlight problem with the Intrepid, not to mess with anyone's phone. I run it myself.