View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 05:19 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
How did you make it say your nick? And what cab is that? I'm assuming you got rid of the quick launch on the bottom. I'd love to have that look but with the icons.
Personalizer 3.1 does the trick. Dont use an older version-messes with MMS. 3.1 is in the threads attached files (link in my sig). You may see it fluctuate occasionally from your customization back to the carrier based on network/tower switching, or after a reset but it usually only lasts a sec. While roaming it may be blank. Very cool.

That same program (as ahuskins and Murucky and others have posted about) can give you this look as well as more Program tabs-12-far inferior to root's 16 tabs but still an improvement

****EDIT******* Removed my screenies as ahuskins has already posted them, enjoy!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=16272

Please realize you are modding a ROM that is not completed, I would imagine individual results may vary.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-07-2009 at 05:34 PM.