View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:56 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It may just be taking the servers 10 minutes to upload and send the file.
How big is the MMS and are you sending it to another carrier?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...haha, "rock" as in rock and or roll.

...awesome, I didn't think it'd work on the TP...glorious.

Working on it...I have a new Guide, but need to recheck it all before I post it. I think I have MMs working, but only by using one of the program quick links set to WinMo Messaging, so I could go in and view a recieved pic. I get the notification in Manila and see an attachment, but going into the HTC Text app doesn't let me see anything. ...kinda weird.

I basically ran the removal cab, soft rest, installed Arcsoft, soft reset. I'm going to try installing an older version of Arcsoft [linked in the Guide still] to see if it integrates any better.

Sprint sometimes has lag...but I also think the MMS send/recieve is slow. This could be related to the 1x switching issue others have reported. I had a few moments where texts werent sending, but then would all go through suddenly. ...again, still testing.

So...sms is good out of the box. do the normal proceedure for MMS and see if that works. You'll need to go to Messaging from the start menu to view recieved pics though.

good luck.

thrash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Keep an eye on it, I'm getting random ringer loss that a soft reset fixes.

Using same version, procedure is as Three listed it.

Thanks fellas. The support in these forums is great!! I re-read some post a few pages back and tried the Zenyee HTC messaging disable cab and now I'm getting faster results with MMS. I found that the quickest way to send a photo is actually from the photos/camera tab and then selecting to use mms. It transmitted in EVDO rather than 1x.