View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 02:26 PM
jwbmmqtg
Lurker

jwbmmqtg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Running into a couple bugs that I have not seen reported. BTW I am still on the 10/15 ROM

1) Volume control in on the call screen juggles between the volume screen and the call screen, back and forth and I cant change the volume. If I go to the start menu, then volume it works fine.

2) The soft keyboard is not does not auto deploy as nicely as it did on the stock sprint rom. When you click on a field, and the keyboard is not out the soft keyboard should pop out. I always have to hit the keyboard button to get it to pop up.

3) Been about a week now that I have been on it and just running into some strange errors and have having to reboot 2-3 times a day. Hangs up on the htc messager ( i know but I only have like 10 texts), soft keyboard refuses to work sometimes and a bunch of other random ones.

When is the next release expected? I have not seen anything yet.
You can change the settings for soft keyboard in the start>Tools>Tweeks>Advance Settings. Just change it to the option provided for automatic popup
Regards
This post has been thanked 1 times.