View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:40 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Youtube App doesn't work for me (Sprint + MR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Need some help. I cannot get the Youtube app to work. I open the app, it downloads the thumbnails of videos like normally, but when I click on a video to play it, it loads for 5 seconds and then pops up with Error, This video cannot be played.

Also, when I open up a youtube video via opera, it opens the streaming media player, but it gives me an error as well "failed to connect".

Sprint by the way... Firist time trying the youtube app. Been running this rom since day 1.

Anyone got any ideas?
I am sue you saw my post in the MM forum having identical issue . I am also wondering if it is one of the cabs added thats causing it but cannot seem to get a response from the guys in the thread,,I still havent found a fix and you are right, the other player worked but quality was bad.We need to get a fresh cab for the stock app and try it, but that may be hard as I am still seeking one for Sprint tv that works with the MM rom