View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 02:43 AM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showp...&postcount=885

FIX 1:

Does not work. In fact, just tonight I received a notification that a text was received... but never showed up in my text Inbox.

Unable to send/receive MMS.

FIX 2:

Registry settings do not exist. Unable to launch a text message from the "Messaging Tab" in TF3D ... also unable to launch text messaging from a contact card.

I may just revert back to the Sprint stock rom. Texting is something that I really need...
Well you were only supposed to do Option 2, since we concluded that's the only one that works. If you read the FAQ, then you would have MMS working like the rest of us. I would recommend reflashing, and then doing the MMS fix from the FAQ.
MMS Fix
  1. First, you must Disable Manila Messaging.
  2. Then, just install the correct MMS fix:
And like others have said, SMS works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I really like Leo especially for the contact widgets...I had Photon on yesterday, worked great (but I want the widgets)

Question:if Photon is opimized for the tp2...what is leo optimized for?

Also...sms works fine for me...(I did hardrest after initial install, as usual, not sure if that helped?)

Lastly...is there any way with Leo to set up a program folder...or move programs within it?
Leo is optimized for the phone it was made for, the HTC HD2. That phone has 2x the proccessing power as our phone, and has a capacitive screen and all. So, our phone is already beginning to barely handle what's new! Lol.

And what do you mean by "program folder"? You can re-arrange the Start Menu shortcuts by usning a file explorer, and navigating to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

From there, you can re-arrange the shortcuts, and cut/paste them into different folders. Hopefully that helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.