View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:44 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy
Threadstarter

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Request..HTC & 'you' commercial sound clip?

just smoked one and when i come back i see your post, i find that hilarious .

let me tell you y, so you can laugh.
those were the vids (link 1) i was looking at b4 my post here, so i opened link 1 and say in my head "thats the 1 i want but still cant download. so i open link 2, and scroll an read an play the vid, i get it now i can do it myself.

then i realized those were step 1 step 2 and step 3 to be able to do it 'Myself'

thats freaking hilarious (i never seen a reply like that here b4) and let me just thank you 1 time 4 helping me out and if i could get you a couple more thanks 4 a classic/ original reply and making me freakin laugh. hats off to you