Thread: htc hd2
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:40 AM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc hd2

I LOVE HTC. HD2's screen will be as much of a shock coming from TP2 as TP2's screen was coming from TP(1) for me(+.8"(2cm) vs +.7"(1.75cm). Humangoriffic(here is my present for you HTC - no charge-patent the word as that whats best descibes HD2) advantage for me(besides obvious 1GZ(holy crap on taiwanese stick), over 400mb of RAM and bigger screen) will be a dual flash(what genious in HTC(love you) decided to remove flash from TP2???-fire that guy and hire me instead(heck i will pay you to work there)). Finally my always-with-my flashlight will be always-with-me again(only reason i miss TP(1)).

Check out this comparison between keyboards. Have you ever seen an on-screen keyboard pwning the actual hardware one(and on a new device)?? Thats how badass HD2 is!
http://www.slashgear.com/htc-hd2-vs-...rison-0362604/

I've never been more excited about a smartphone in all 8 years of owning them(Tilt came quite close though)). Cant wait for it to come to Sprint(Adonis/Spartan/(pesok??(christmas of this year cant come too soon). Now slap hardware keyboard from TP2(best hardware keyboard as of right now in the WORLD) onto HD2, call it TP3(HTC Pesok has a nice ring to it as well and make me a happy geek(HD2 makes geeks mega cool, and i should know -actually got layed because of TP2 last week at the bar)! Now if you dont agree with aNyThInG i said - go buy i(want-to-be-a-clone)Phone and move into an abandoned cave by the city dumpster.
Sorry for offtop. i have to learn to control myself, now off to bed to have nightmares about HTC going belly up

When you can tether for free?: D