View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:33 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
EUREKA!

Ok I THINK i found a fix & I hope this is sticks

So all I did was install your CAB

I looked in My Documents My Ringtones it was still blank

So Then i just moved my custom ringers to My Documents My Ringtones

Went to Sounds & Notifications & set one of my Custom Ringers ( The 2nd copy b/c there are two of them the 1st one is " Corrupt " )

Called myself & it works!

Hope this will stick!
Hope so!

EDIT: HOLY SHIZ!! I got the corrupt error when I went into Sounds and Notifications, and my ringer crapped out, how weird is that?
Got it right back, here is everything I did:
Tried to select another ringer=NO, restored ringers from KMT=NO, turned off Sense=NO, soft reset and turned Sense back on=YES!
So my guess is that it was either the combo of Sense off/on with a soft reset inbetween or the soft reset alone. Yikes.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-07-2009 at 02:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.