View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:25 AM
allamerican2302
PPCGeeks Regular

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, thanks for playing along with me. I've tried this with a few other people but havent gotten any feedback yet.

The blank folder could be a problem-dont know if ringtones are cooked in and therefore inaccessable. I dont think so because I DONT have the Rhodium cab installed and My Documents/My Ringtone folder has files. I MAY have restored them there with one of my back ups but I dont think so. My storage card has a My Ringtones file with ALL the ringers and alerts.

I wrote the cab to put the files into My Documents/My Ringtones. I wrote it a few builds ago when the ROM had only about 5 options for ringers.
I'm 99% sure the system will pull files from both locations when you pull up your menus when looking for ringers but just in case-copy your custom MP3's over to My Documents/My Ringtones.
So when you install the cab there is a chance you may see duplicate file names-the corrupt ones, and the ones from the cab, hope not.
Hope I haven't confused you Bro, just trying to help ya out. Let me know how it goes.
EUREKA!

Ok I THINK i found a fix & I hope this is sticks

So all I did was install your CAB

I looked in My Documents My Ringtones it was still blank

So Then i just moved my custom ringers to My Documents My Ringtones

Went to Sounds & Notifications & set one of my Custom Ringers ( The 2nd copy b/c there are two of them the 1st one is " Corrupt " )

Called myself & it works!

Hope this will stick!