View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Yes, as mattsm said, things are coming along nicely. No timeline is known yet. When it's done it's done, since most of us are doing this all in our spare time. The updates to PPCKitchen are gonna be awesome, I can tell you that much, and I am making it a goal to also have the Rhodium and RhodiumW support ship with that update. (Thanks to Mattsm for the help with that so far )

If all goes as planned and no major hitches are found, PPCKitchen will be building XIPs on the fly, NO MORE XIP PORTING NEEDED! (We have successfully tested this, even for a nuekernel Titan XIP, so so far, so good.) It will also be recmodding modules on the fly so it can support both 6.1 and 6.5 kernels with the same source files. There are some other features coming as well, a lot of them behind the scenes, but overall, it should be a WHOLE LOT easier to use and well worth the wait. (which hopefully shouldn't be too much longer )

For further updates, just check out the main page at http://www.ppckitchen.org/ as updates will be posted there.
Please let me know if you need any help with any aspects of this. I don't have a lot of free time, but I can take some time from ROM building and help with anything I can.

Thanks for the hard work!