View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: XPOPUPTOAST in task manager Windows Mobile 6.5???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
I have it showing randomly for me as well. I am using MightyROM on my TP2. It has been doing it since before I installed or changed anything so I know it was not due to something I did. Sometimes it will show that, then other times it will show "SMS/MMS" or "Messaging" or "Outlook E-mail". There does not seem to be much rhyme or reason. I am just trying to ignore it. It seems harmless. But my OCD is going to get the better of me...
So I closed it when it came up and guess what appeared after that...PHANTOM MESSAGING WINDOW! I reformatted and did a complete restore and that put it back to the way it was and all seems well thus far. Its funny, only after I closed that XPOPUPTOAST process did that messaging window show itself.

I could not find anything in the registry for it nor any files on the phone with that name.