View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 06:29 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
LET ME KNOW IF YOUR TEXTING STOPS GOING THROUGH .. mine worked great for about 12 hours then they wouldnt send ... .. hard reset and it fixes the problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Under Start>Settings>Sounds & Notifications Right?

Thats what I went to...
Yes that's how you SET your default ringtone.
Sorry, I was talking about Keep My Tones. Once you have all your ringers and Notifications set you go into Keep My Tones and back up Contact ringers. You also need to back up Notifications. That is where the default ringer is stored.
FYI- I posted this earlier but when setting a ringtone for an individual contact, do it through Start/Contacts. Setting it from Sense doesnt seem to stick.

@All-In case anyone is wondering- Sashimi restored my Opera Bookmarks perfectly. I know a lot has to be reworked in Sashimi but at least there is that.