View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:23 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juicy,

if you would like, i can "wm 6.5" the signal bars/data arrows for CDMA (so it will show active/inactive state) and Volume Taskbar Icons if you give me the 2 .DLLs that you use for it. If you want. I did this a while back with my 6.1 ROM (sorry, never shared it with anybody)...let me know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juicy,
my offer still stands...let me know
Juicy, attached is the modified CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll (version 1.2 with the 6.5 icons and data arrows working (solid and gray when inactive)...hope to see it in your release some day.
BTW, it needs to be signed (i dont have a signer or certificate to do so).

UPDATE (11-6-09:3:21pm EST): sorry the last Bar was messed up...i uploaded the newest version!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CDMA_RSSI_PPC_V2.zip (27.3 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nico4k; 11-06-2009 at 04:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.