View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:15 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Will there be a fix for Windows Live? Setting up Hotmail as a pop 3 account doesnt allow push email or folder synchronization. As much as I love this new rom it will eventually be a deal breaker for me as I need push email and my email folder structures.

Has this always been an issue with NRG roms? I had the same issue with SSK roms but someone posted a different version of Windows Live and it worked. (I have tried that version with NRG and it doesnt work)
While I appreciate your vote of confidence as I am not the Chef I can not know what will/wont be fixed. Logging into Windows Live has not been an issue before. I base that on My Phone log in since I dont use push mail.

@ All-please remember thr 2.5 ROMs are NOT intended for daily use yet. Consider them BETAS if you will. Incredibly finished, awesome Betas but still not ready for Prime Time.