View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:13 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23504

Quote:
Originally Posted by devsolution View Post
It appears the the 23504 build has the same blank screen after wakeup problem (which also makes most hardware keys stop working) for me. That is consistent with 23075 and 238081 builds with me. I am proabalby going to go back to 23017 and give it a try. Other than the one problem, it seems to be a good build.

Also, the windows/settings/lock application does not launch (bad link maybe?).
Have you installed anything? Mine has not failed to wake yet.

As far as the lock feature, it works for me as well. You must put in a pin number for it to work. I don't know it that was normal or not. I never use it. Is yours not even opening up or what? I put a pin in and it allowed me to unlock when I put the correct pin in.

Just remember that this is still the titan phone. IMO the best rom experience so far for the titan is the 6.5 UI which is what the 23017 or even the 21872 builds are.

This post has been thanked 1 times.