View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
Using the November 5th 21864, and i'll go to the sms tab in manilla, click on a message (to reply to it), open up the keyboard, and just the large white text box with no send button or other buttons, not available in the menu options either....the text box doesn't take up the whole screen however....i can see some other messages about the box
For me it's a new vs reply issue. Cant explain it but on new SMS the send icon stays put. On a reply it gets thrown off screen till the keyboard is closed. Something still doesnt sound right with your display though-new or reply my whole screen is taken up by the messaging progam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockvr6 View Post
haha true on that, i thought my 2300 was bad, i had ones in there from January when i first got the phone, found some incriminating ones too, glad those are gone now
See?! So we saved your phone and your butt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
finger flick works to read the messages but doesn't help if it has an attachment to view. too bad you cant use 1 finger to hold it still while clicking the attachment with my thumb.

also, if u need to access more of your favorite programs, you can always look for the lnk file in the windows folder and copy the link into the start menu. This way they are only one tab away.
Yeah, the no multi-touch is the same issue with the Program list for the bottom programs. I hear ya on the Start menu, just thoght I was missing some way to access All Programs. Prob dont need more than 6-9 anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
haha, you can say I just like to have as much in writing as possible! Ok, I'll take your word on it and I will delete them and report back.
Fair enough, good luck.