View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:57 AM
djdafreund
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

@winmonewbie,
Oh, i TOTALLY agree about the important of flashdanding in general, i have proved it a few times myself to be true and not just a myth. I just wanted to point out how great the ROM is tuned and tweaked that i haven't had to use it every flash after personally hard testing, and no way meaning to tell someone NOT to flashdance. Always important still!!!! LOL. I test to the extreme with anything i do in life. Yeah, i just sent a message fine to myself, but sure as mentioned (without the 2 CAB's as you mentioned) it did the MMS fine, but never ended up sending and eventually error'd with "Couldn't send" message. Adding those 2 cabs to my SASHIMI cab install now. (I moved my previous ones to \skip\NRG2.1\ and dumped all my new 2.5 tested ones into the regular directory til it's complete again with 2.5. Thanks as always my friend.
@rootlinux,
Sorry buddy to hear your phone went scrape metal. But yeah, a blessing in disguise. after trying both new roms, there both great, but noticably faster in everything and many less lag with Nov.21864 rom compared to 23081. As much as I LOVE the 6.5.1 interface, i'm waiting til later to switch back from 21864. I don't care how much my TP2 NRG friend brags. Shame too, since the hardware specs are the same as mine. But then again, NRG has been doing the 2.5 roms longer and has had more time to optimize those speed differences. It's my guess why his runs nicer, not A LOT, but overall.