View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:22 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
@winmonewbie
SMS is normal texting so i am not mixing it up, and MMS is picture mail, video's, etc, right? Cause SMS i can open just fine from within TouchFlo. I haven't had anyone send me SMS yet to test.

I do agree that in the past 2-3 days from flashing like crazy between all the version, and i didn't do a single flashdance, and haven't noticed any bugs because of this, i must say that i agree with other's mentioning this, that NRG roms are so bad a$$ and well made that it's not making quite such a big difference as long as your going from a NRG rom to an NRG rom, versus some other rom and then NRG or vise versa.
Yup you got your messaging lingo down pat!

That is awesome about the flashdance. I'm still going to do it but that is just me.
I do it so I know I'm starting with a clean slate and reduce the options for troubleshooting later.

The choice is NO reflection on nrgz and the quality of his ROM's which are Da' Bomb! I'm not knocking him but as great has he is, even he cant control the potential random writing of a file/data to the wrong locaiton, which is what us Flashdancers are trying to avoid/correct.

The Chef himself reccomends the process for troubleshooting when it's random issues that no one else is having so we may have his blessing even if we are going to the Flashing Extreme