View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:41 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
dammit. ringtone doesn't work. =\

or should i say custom ringtone
Confirmed, assigned MP3's dont ring.
Think this is an ongoing issue but ringtones have to be assigned via MS Contacts, not Touchflo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Anyone know if he's still planning on releasing a 23504 ROM today?
Twitter says he will but timeframe is always subject to change. He's planning on a new 23504 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
if sms works, how do you hit send when the hardware keyboard is being used
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
type what u want, then close the keyboard and u should see the send icon
Latest version-Send button is there with keyboard out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
This is almost realtime. Go to work for 8 hours and get home to see 21 new pages!!!!!!!!!!! WOW that's this is the busiest thread i've ever seen. I am on Sprint, and my touch pro hasn't seem to experienced any problems with needing the cabs to work.

Although i DID have problems AFTER installing. IE- The Back button in place of the Send button on the bottom, which is random. Some time's the button says "Back" and sometimes it shows "Send", but out of the box it works, and looks nicer with the send icon button. Granted it's sluggesh a lot when sending and during, but it works and confirmed with a few friends in my department i sent msg's to to test.

YouTube however is still giving the "Can't Play Video" message, after many resets though. About to install Nov.5 21864 version now and further test after reading some good speed differences and MMS working out of the box (STILL)
Youtube fixed.
SMS works out da box, not MMS.
I posted this but you're right, the thread is on FIYA! Run removal cab, SR, Arcsoft, SR and you can send and recieve. Small issue-still cant view from Touchflo. Gotta go to MS Messaging. All Messages soft key wont do it either. This is an improvement because last version erased message if you tried to view it from TF. For me, it's good 'nuff for now, not worth installing cabs and fixes.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-05-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: corrected possible new build number