View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:38 PM
mthieman
N00b

mthieman is keeping up the good workmthieman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
I'm on Nov 4'th rev 2 and I really like it, it would be nice to disable the HTC messaging all together with a cab like CMYLXGO had before with the rhodium disable but you just have to hit "all messages" once you install the Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab but that's not the deal breaker for me, but with no programs tab I think I'm going to have to go back to 10-14. I absolutely LOVE the home screen but I need to be able to access my programs fast and I don't want to have to search through the start menu to do it. If there was a way to get the shortcuts like the old programs tab (4 icons) I'd be in business with 3 rows cause that's all I'd ever need anyway. I cant thank you enough for hammering these out the way you do NRG, you truly are an artist!
You can access your programs fast by adding them to the home tab. Roll up the clock and you have a place for 9 shortcuts even though you can only see 6 fully.