View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Clock in top Taskbar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrodgers View Post
In 6.5 though, is it still either/or between clock and battery indicator? On 6.1, that option turns on the clock but it replaces the battery indicator. That has always driven me nuts...why can't I have a clock AND a battery at the same time?

I haven't taken the time to look if someone's got a hack to address it, but that is something that shouldn't require a hack! I'm pretty sure iPhone and Android can display both.
diamond tweak has some options, close to this, havent used it in awhile but it has some.