View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I checked all those things. My sd card is FAT32, the file is just lying there under storage card. But it doens't ask me to hit the power button. Unless I am doing something wrong with the file, but the name is as RAPHIMG.nbh.....
let me just ask, which file is it that I should be renaming? the customRUU one or the RAPHIMG.nbh after unzipping?
christians right, but I think your issue is that you are on stock rom-right?
In stock File explorer just name it raphimg, that's all I see when I put raphimg.nbh onto my card and then use the stock file explorer to view it.
SO if you name it raphimg.nbh in stock ROM you may be calling it raphimg.nbh.nbh.
Hope that doesnt confuse you.....I typed it and I can barely follow it

Being that you are in stock ROM how did you get it to your card. When I extract from the rar it puts raphimg.nbh right on my card.
Let us know how it goes.

Edit: Whotahn bet me

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-05-2009 at 09:02 PM.