View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I checked all those things. My sd card is FAT32, the file is just lying there under storage card. But it doens't ask me to hit the power button. Unless I am doing something wrong with the file, but the name is as RAPHIMG.nbh.....
let me just ask, which file is it that I should be renaming? the customRUU one or the RAPHIMG.nbh after unzipping?
With NRG ROMs you don't have to rename the RAPHIMG.nbh. Just extract it, put it in the root of the SD that is formatted FAT32. I have read many a time where some useres rename the file RAPHIMG.nbh and the extension is automatically .nbh making the file that was renamed RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh. When a file named this is put on the root of the card and the phone put into bootloader it will blink the bootloader screen for a second then say loading on a grey screen, then flicker right back to the boatloader screen. I have also read where it will just flicker the boatloader screen, go to the grey screen but it will only say "loading..." and not do anything until you soft reset. Are you sure your file is named correctly???? haven't heard of any other issue not allowing SD flashing. I only flash from SD, always have and renaming is the only issueI have ever had.