Windsponge
N00b

Windsponge is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Droid Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assman View Post
that phone and the iphone is cool but with out the apps it sucks i mean you can hack it but you can get windows mobile on it i say the omnia 2 beats them hands down and if you like to know why read the info on them and with the new omnia 2 thats the i920 you can turn it in to anything you like like windows px and more the Motorola DROID can be hacked but it cant do what windows can on my omnia i910 i can play psp games on it and do so much with out paying for sissy apps just to make your phone look good lol i say think and look before you buy i dont need a iphone thats only cools with the apps or the Motorola DROID that only cool with the apps if you love your home computer and thats what you like to do with your phone get a windows mobile phone and on the Motorola DROIDs
internet it sucks look at skyfie that the same thing with that omnia or omnia 2 i can do almost everthing my pc can and its all for free no apps to buy just good clean hacking so read before you buy what your phone can do for you and what you need i like my cell to do everything like my pc lol anyways thats my 2cents and dont get mad sorry to everyone if you got mad but its realy what you like to have lol
I own an Omnia I 910 and I must say I have never liked it. I dont even use it any one want to buy it cheap? Really I think Microsoft is a joke and it is a shame they cant even fix the system that is out before they release a new one. If you like it get it, that is why they make so many phones. I have pre ordered Droid and after using a while I will post a fair review. Thank You. Good to see you post your view.