View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:46 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Exactly. When trying to use the built in quick GPS program we immediately get a connection error and no info gets downloaded. Yesterday, I tried installing the quick GPS cab that was linked a few posts back and it actually worked. However, after the latest flash I am now back to square one, as the built in one still doesn't work and the new one won't install because of a "permission" issue =X
dl the quickgps cab i posted(linked one) softreset, then run the app and then cooked in app should work. not sure why but it does for me..