View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where is "update profile" in 6.5 roms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
Been using my newley acquired Diamond for bout 2 months now and all of a sudden my internet quit working. I did the fixes posted in the stickey but nothing helped. So I call Sprint Tech and they reset my username/pass on their end and tell me to do a update profile, problem is it is not under settings/sys/ there is no update profile anywhere in settings. Running 5.2.23001 version of 6.5... Tech told me to take it to a sprint store to have them run the update since I'm on a custom rom but my closest store is an hr away and they are tards to say the least I know they will tell me to return it back to OE rom before they will attempt to touch it... Where is the update profile, is it a command from /Windows folder or somewhere else?
Typically custom roms are "Generic". Meaning they dont have carrier specific files. Typically custom roms labeled by carriers will include some of the carrier files. Im pretty sure you can just download the Sprint DCD carrier cab and it should have the Update profile option.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!