View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

bump. please, could someone answer questions i asked earlier. thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
im wondering what this is about too. i'm on sprint. any way to fix that?(regarding "gsm" at end of text messages)

ok and now a couple quick questions.

with the new 21864 ROM, does it still show the data connection as active even when it's not?

is there a repository of NRGZs old ROMs just in case i flash and have problems with the NOV 3rd one? if i liked the oct 25 ROM, will Nov 3rd be just as good/better? Please let me know if there are any issues that weren't there before.

Regarding Nov 3 23081 build, does it freeze up or is it getting pretty stable? Besides MMS are there any other major issues that prevent this from being a daily driver?

I don't have time to constantly flash and reload all my stuff, that's why i'm asking instead of just flashing. A lot of you flash these ROMs regularly so you probably know these answers right away... so if anyone can answer these... thanks