View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

BUILDS/CHANGELOGS
IMO we are still in testing for 2.5 manila so test it out, report back, and enjoy what the Chef has been able to do I'd think changelogs would be premature in the testing stage, no?

MESSAGING
SMS, no problem, no tweaks. MMS-after regular process can send and recieve but attempting to open in manila causes it to be deleted (211864 and 23081). Just gotta view in MS messaging, no biggie.

OPERA
Anyone on 23081 R2 not having issues with Opera. Worked fine initially then started hanging for me. So far 21864 R2 is fine.

QUICK LINKS
IMO 6 is all us VGAers will get for now. R1-couldnt erase them, R2(both builds)-now I can.

ROAMING
Not seeing options on either R2 Beta, have GSM/UMTS Menu?

RINGER
Nice and loud, both Betas

Despite my sig Im on Radio 1.03.15 and it's working very well.
Thanks to ALL for all the feedback, this is awesome!