View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
thats some GREAT NEWS! SO FAR LOVING THE ROM...MUST FASTER THAN ALL THE OTHERS I TESTED (MIGHTY ROM, JUICY AND ENERGYROM).

I need the DLL Files that you use for the taskbar (i know CDMA_RSSI_PPC dll is one of them, but not sure if thats the only one)...let me know when you can post/email those dlls to me.
cdma_rssi is the one for the radio signal, that should be the only one u need u can just pull it from the rom the rest have been edited

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!