View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i would love that if you could saves me cuz i wasnt looking forwards to it lol

on a side note NExt release will have some misc tweaks in it, one of which will allow you guys to set your own panoramic background, its very nice.

next up is social networking in the new album. im using the old engine as i fidn it works better since we dont have the twitter app. ive also cleaned up the oem drivers and removed some more debug crap i found. killed the radio logger and hmm whats els. i forget...... oh yah i removed my MSS reg's so you guys can install what works for you. that should solve mms issues. since i assume most of you have been using the Sprint MMS cabs and PRL update cabs that can be found all over.
thats some GREAT NEWS! SO FAR LOVING THE ROM...MUST FASTER THAN ALL THE OTHERS I TESTED (MIGHTY ROM, JUICY AND ENERGYROM).

I need the DLL Files that you use for the taskbar (i know CDMA_RSSI_PPC dll is one of them, but not sure if thats the only one)...let me know when you can post/email those dlls to me.