View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
if you use native 6.5 data arrows, they stay "ON/active" even when data is not being transferred.
I see that you are using wm 6.1 Data arrows/signal Bars (they are not as cleans/smooth as the rest of the icons or as the 6.5. see pic below so you can see what i mean:

see what i mean?
My offer is to "6.5" the 6.1 icons so they can match the rest off the task bar, etc. These icons are located in the CDMA_RSSI_PPC dll file. let me know...
I love your rom man, so fast and stable!
i would love that if you could saves me cuz i wasnt looking forwards to it lol

on a side note NExt release will have some misc tweaks in it, one of which will allow you guys to set your own panoramic background, its very nice.

next up is social networking in the new album. im using the old engine as i fidn it works better since we dont have the twitter app. ive also cleaned up the oem drivers and removed some more debug crap i found. killed the radio logger and hmm whats els. i forget...... oh yah i removed my MSS reg's so you guys can install what works for you. that should solve mms issues. since i assume most of you have been using the Sprint MMS cabs and PRL update cabs that can be found all over.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!