View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Comparing the R2 with R1.. performance as noted improved on homescreen animations and tabs.

However I noticed the lag came back which was there on R1 after making some customizations. I've been trying to isolate the performance it and noticed firstly that adding more than 1 program shortcut to the homescreen significantly slowed down the animated weather on the homescreen and tab scrolling.

I continued customizing while trying to maintain the same performance (as after hard reset) and installed programs and customized options one by one checking the animations in between. I lost track once I linked my facebook acct to my contact list and now the lag is back.

Not sure exactly what causes it but there is something specific that causes the tab scrolling and animated homescreen to lag significantly. Wish I knew exactly what it was.

settings tab > all settings > today and make sure today timeout is unchecked on the items tab. i was getting some pretty bad lag last night when i realized it was checked. unchecked it and theres no lag at all now.