View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:43 PM
RdBrd83
PPCGeeks Regular

RdBrd83 is keeping up the good workRdBrd83 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RdBrd83
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps View Post
Ok, loving the new manila 2.5. Was playing with spb 3.5 for a bit but back now with 2.5. Running the nov4 rom and getting issue with the ringtone not playing. When I assign a ringtone to a contact I get the little blue selected dot and then hit it plays and I hit done. When that person calls I get no sound whatsoever. I go back to the contact and in the edit contact it shows under ringtone, none. I thought if it was none it would default to the standard, glass, ringtone. Anybody else seeing this????
I found that changing it in the manila contact screen doesn't actually change the ringer for the contact. When you reopen the contact it just lists whatever was set previously. I went in through the Windows contacts (Start -> Contacts) and changed it that way and now it rings correctly. I also set all my default ringers with Windows and not Manila.. I don't know if that could make a difference in why the defaults work or not..
And "none" should just default to the standard ringer. At least that's how mine is anyways.
(23081 rev 2)