Thread: Battery life
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
Anyone having battery issues? The GF got a moment and is loving it but the battery life is killing her we boght 2 new bateries and waiting for tem to get here but till then any advice on saving battery life? She has the screen set low kills background programs has push email set to 30 minutes any other advice? I tired to tel her turn it off completely but she liks her email almost on demand lol
I think you may have posted this already in the Android General thread. All I can tell you is you have not had the phone long enough to see the full capacity of the battery. It takes 2 weeks of charge discharge use to really get some out look on the battery life.