View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:28 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] USCC TP to EnergyROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Hello thanks for this walk through as I normally would just go to another ROM if i seen they did not have arcsoft already installed. I would just put in the http address and change connect to and i would be good to go.

But my question is I really want to use the EnergyROm and with this information you gave I thought everything would be smoove sailing but I was wrong i followed every step down to the T I even redid the whole process after it didn't work the first time.

I have no clue where I am going wrong here I keep getting the MMS Notification thing and it is becoming very iritating and i think i have tried just about everything I can think of.

I had it working on the November 3 21864 ROM but I wanted to Flash to the November 4 21864 ROM and I can't get MMS back to working at all.

However I can compose a picture message it just will not leave the outbox. I can send SMS find with the Cab removal for HTC Messaging installed.

Sorry for the long post but I am desparate here to get this thing back to working.

Thanks for the Help!!!!
I'm about to flash to the nov 4 rev 2, 21864. I'll post my findings here.. I do know that I too have not been able to get MMS working with the 23081 builds.