View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
On the home screen is shows "my location" with weather data. Is that updated using GPS or what? It shows the same as weather.com for my city. If it does use GPS that may explain why my garmin XT is not working.

EDIT:
OK. It now says my city, but how did it know what city I'm in? Must be using GPS??
you are correct it does use gps,mine list me as close as the park half a mile up the street from my house!!! seems accurate!!