View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03 PM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] USCC TP to EnergyROM

Hello thanks for this walk through as I normally would just go to another ROM if i seen they did not have arcsoft already installed. I would just put in the http address and change connect to and i would be good to go.

But my question is I really want to use the EnergyROm and with this information you gave I thought everything would be smoove sailing but I was wrong i followed every step down to the T I even redid the whole process after it didn't work the first time.

I have no clue where I am going wrong here I keep getting the MMS Notification thing and it is becoming very iritating and i think i have tried just about everything I can think of.

I had it working on the November 3 21864 ROM but I wanted to Flash to the November 4 21864 ROM and I can't get MMS back to working at all.

However I can compose a picture message it just will not leave the outbox. I can send SMS find with the Cab removal for HTC Messaging installed.

Sorry for the long post but I am desparate here to get this thing back to working.

Thanks for the Help!!!!