View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 AM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
why is that when i receive a text message with this phone, in the end of the message it appends " - GSM" ??? am I roaming somehow?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
It does that sometimes, do you have verizon?
im wondering what this is about too. i'm on sprint. any way to fix that?

ok and now a couple quick questions.

with the new 21864 ROM, does it still show the data connection as active even when it's not?

is there a repository of NRGZs old ROMs just in case i flash and have problems with the NOV 3rd one? if i liked the oct 25 ROM, will Nov 3rd be just as good/better? Please let me know if there are any issues that weren't there before.

Regarding Nov 3 23081 build, does it freeze up or is it getting pretty stable? Besides MMS are there any other major issues that prevent this from being a daily driver?

I don't have time to constantly flash and reload all my stuff, that's why i'm asking instead of just flashing. A lot of you flash these ROMs regularly so you probably know these answers right away... so if anyone can answer these... thanks