View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:02 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So is the lack of SMS in Manila and Windows a result of the 23504 build not being ready and/or complete?

I'll flash this latest build of manila w/23502 and see what differences there are when I get home later this afternoon. Damn, I built one with 23502 as well and meant to put them both on my storage card so I could flash at work, but I forgot...

I also forgot to mention that the internet tab pulls up IE instead of Opera. It seems like that'd be easy to fix, but IE doesn't pull up. It say IE in the top taskbar for a sec. and the about blank address bar pops up for a split sec. but then it all disappears and nothing happens. This happens however you try to access IE. I just realized it looks like there is no Opera... hhmm..
yeah I dont know what it did to opera...

and yes 23504 is crap, but that doesnt necessarily mean it's breaking TF. I did not have much time to work on it yesterday, maybe today/tonight.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-05-2009 at 09:10 AM.