View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:59 AM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
Juicy, any chance you can look into the bluetooth? Unless I'm the only one with trouble. I had no improvement in BT in R2 over R1. Thanks!!
Problems here too. I wasn't on R1 for long but thought the BT improved...possibly the placebo effect or just a fluke. However, using R2 for a couple of days only and this morning BT went haywire with MSVC. Pressed my headset button, heard the MSVC beep, spoke slowly and loudly and said "dial nnn-nnn-nnnn" and it came back with a completely different number. Tried again and this time it asked for confirmation to dial a contact from my address book...totally unreleated contact. It would not accept my "No" command when MSVC asked me to confirm. It did that repeatedly. I ended up dialling the number manually from the phone. Then I tried to call it back using the last number redial feature of the headset (tap and hold main button), but it did a MSVC prompt instead. And I had intermittent hang-up results when tapping the headset button. Worked half the time, and on other attempts I had to tap it a couple of times before it would hang up. It has t obe this Motorola H710 headset...but it's our company standard unfortunately!

Anyway, I'm doing a clear storage this AM anyway for other reasons...first time I ever used PPCBackup and it doubled up every contact, calendar, task, and note in Outlook the first time I active synced !!! Thought I'd try a backup instead of always syncing back everything from scratch. Guess I thought wrong Point is, I'll see if BT is any more reliable next time round.