View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

I downloaded last night's kitchen and here are some quick results after having played for only an hour or so. I flashed back to stock first also, just to make sure. I'm also running 23504 so some of this might be due to that not being good yet.

-Manila sms is not working. When you tap on a text in manila it takes you to a black screen. If you go through a contact to send that contact a text it takes you to a black screen.

*Edit* - I just noticed it seems like SMS/MMS (too, I guess) is totally missing. The start menu messaging only has email. I can't find sms anywhere! If you hit "all messages" at the bottom in the Text mess. manila tab nothing happens. Same thing with new sms button at the top right corner of the text tab. Texting has disappeared!!

-Music tab crashes TF. An message pops up saying AudioManager_Eng cannot be opened. Clicking OK on that error message then leads to the phone freezing completely. 3 out of 4 times I had to soft reset to get going again.

-Footprints doesn't work. It says it's unable to initialize camera. Phones freezes and have to soft reset. I read somewhere about the camera being only linked to the Leo camera or something like that and so it would never work with the TP camera. Yesterdays version of 2.5 pulled up the camera though. Actually maybe that was NRG's ROM. I'm not sure; I can't remember. I didn't go any further than that so I'm not sure how completely it worked, but it did call up the camera.

-TF doesn't seem to move as fluidly as yesterdays version. The start menu is sticky as is the transition between screens and programs. Scrolling in general is not as good.

That's all I've got so far. I'll report back later with any new findings. Anyone else got any of this with the new build and manila?

*Edit* - I forgot to turn off screen rotation right away. I'm not sure what that will do, but I will and see what happens. I'm excited to see how things work after RZ's had a chance to mess with it further than just getting it to run!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-05-2009 at 08:22 AM.